National Standard, a leading wire manufacturer, is seeking an experienced, safety-oriented Industrial Electrician who will be responsible for installing, troubleshooting and repairing plant electrical equipment. Hours are 7 pm – 7 am with a 36/48 hour per week schedule.
Qualified candidates will have previous experience in an industrial setting and will be experienced in the following::
- AC and DC motor control centers
- 480 3-phase voltages
- Calibrate instrumentation
A Journeyman card or equivalent certification is preferred.
We offer a competitive wage and complete benefits package including medical, dental, prescription, vision and life insurance, 401(k) and paid holidays. Successful completion of a drug test and complete background check is required before hire.
When applying for this position, please include your answers to the following questions:
- What is your hourly wage requirement?
- How were you trained as an electrician?
- In what setting did you obtain the majority of your experience?
- Are you able to work 7 pm – 7 am on a 36-48 hour week schedule?
Please apply for this position, please email JRhodes@nationalstandard.com.