NS Plus™ 101 is a premium copper-coated mild steel solid filler metal designed to extract maximum weld quality and user appeal from ER70S-3 wire. Careful attention to the manganese and silicon contents assure maximum deoxidation, flat bead profiles and low-spatter welds.
NS Plus™ Premium Copper-Coated Welding Wire sets the standard in quality to support your GMAW operations.
- Cast of 35″ (.88m) to 55″ (1.3m) and Helix below 1″ (25.4mm) improve feedability and provide accurate wire positioning.
- Manufactured according to ISO9001:2008 quality standards
- Excellent arc starts, arc stability and feedability
- Minimal spatter and copper flaking
- Moderate de-oxidizers
- Excellent weld appearance and post weld cleaning
Low carbon killed and semi killed steel
All metal transfer modes of GMAW
Robotic, mechanized or semi-automatic welding
Welding steel with light mill scale, light rust or thin oil
Used for single and multi-pass weldments
Pipe welding, structural steel and steel buildings
Applications requiring a minimum 70,000 psi tensile strength
TYPICAL APPLICATION SHIELDING GAS BLENDS
75-95% Argon/Balance CO2
95-98% Argon/Balance O2
Flow Rate: 35-50 CFH
All position welding is possible when using the correct shielding gas blends, welding process and welding parameters.
Welding wire should be stored in a dry, enclosed environment and in its originally-sealed package.
PRODUCED ATStillwater, Oklahoma
SPECIFICATIONSAWS A5.18: ER70S-3, AWS A5.18M: ER48S-3
AWS A5.17: EM13K (1/16" dia. only)
ASME SFA-5.18: ER70S-3
CWB W48-01: ER49S-3