NS Plus™ 102 is a premium copper-coated low alloy, high-strength solid filler metal containing 0.5% molybdenum to maintain hardness and strength following post weld heat treatment. The manganese and silicon assist in producing a smooth, uniform weld bead and help minimize spatter.
NS Plus™ Premium Copper-Coated Welding Wire sets the standard in quality to support your GMAW operations.
- Cast of 35″ (.88m) to 55″ (1.3m) and Helix below 1″ (25.4mm) improve feedability and provide accurate wire positioning
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Manufactured according to ISO9001:2008 quality standards
- Excellent arc starts, arc stability and feedability
- Minimal spatter and copper flaking
- High level de-oxidizers
- Excellent weld appearance and post weld cleaning
ASTM A182, A217, A234 and A335 high temperature pipe, fittings, flanges and valves and A336 pressure vessel forgings
Excellent for applications needing strength after post weld heat treatment
All metal transfer modes of GMAW • Robotic, mechanized or semi-automatic welding
TYPICAL APPLICATION SHIELDING GAS BLENDS
100% CO2: ER80S-D2
75-95% Argon/Balance CO2
95-98% Argon/Balance O2 ER90S-D2
Flow Rate: 35-50 CFH
All position welding is possible when using the correct shielding gas blends, welding process and welding parameters.
Welding wire should be stored in a dry, enclosed environment and in its originally-sealed package.
PRODUCED ATStillwater, Oklahoma
SPECIFICATIONSAWS A5.28: ER80S-D2 (100% CO2), ER90S-D2 (Mixed)
AWS A5.28M: ER55S-D2 (100% CO2), ER62S-D2 (Mixed)
ASME SFA-5.28: ER80S-D2
CWB W48-01: ER55S-D2
AWS A5.23/A5.23M: EA3K (1/16" dia. only)